Premium level, lightweight and breathable FR-C fabrics combine with our Body Clone technology to create a second skin fit that's designed for the Pros and made just for you. The FR-C Pro Bib Short represents the pinnacle in comfort and craftsmanship. The bib short was designed on a curve to clone the body’s natural riding position eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. We chose a 220 gram 50 thread count Lycra fabric, with soft and supportive compression, creates a bib short so comfortable that once you put it on you’ll be inspired to put some time on the bike.
Shorter Inseam - The regular length FR-C Pro bib short inseam of 10.5 inches* (26.5 cm) decreases by 5cm to create a shorter inseam version of 8.5 inches or 21.5 cm. This length is perfect for cyclists who want to work on their tan lines or for those who find the regular inseam length just a little too long. *Inseam length for size Medium.
- HC50™ High Compression Power Lycra provides comfort and support
- Designed on a curve to clone the body's natural riding position
- 190 E woven elastic leg cuffs which hold the bibs in place without squeezing or restricting
- Anti-abrasion seat panel fabric
- Ametista Carbon waist panel
- Stretchable, breathable, and stabilizing bib uppers
- Reflective tabs on each side of the bib short for visbility
- Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion
- Made in Italy